Friday, January 08, 2010

Creative Projects

My Creative Projects TO DO List for January:

[For both OPAM (One Project A Month Challenge)
and the Charming Girls Quilt Club]

1 & 2 Hand Knitting scarves for gifts,
like the one pictured on the top!

3 Basting and quilting Gigi's Hawaiian Quilt for the toddler bed at our house.
4 & 5 Two pillowcases out of this Bamboo, eco-friendly fabric!!

It will be great if I can complete these projects.
On the horizon I do have plans
to finish the Fire Patches Quilt for my husband
(started a few years back).............Not only do I need to baste and machine quilt this quilt,
but I also need to sew on
all the patches (maybe more than 50)
my husband has collected over the
years from other fire departments
he's visited or ones
that have been sent to him.
This quilt has been a labor of love,
and it is time to finish it!!
But, it may have to wait till next month!

1 comment:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Great projects! Can't wait to see your finishes!