Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Creative Talent in Our Family

T-SHIRT DESIGNS BY ALEX

Have you seen this t-shirt at a Kohl's Store near you??

Isn't it a COOL design?!?
It was so exciting when we found it yesterday at our
Kohl's in San Marcos, CA!!
Why, you might ask?!? It's Simple --it's the second t-shirt, designed by
our son, Alex, and bought by a company to market and sell!!

Of course we had to buy a couple, and below it is proudly worn
by our son-in-law, David!!

So, you might want to check our the men's graphic t's at your Kohl's, too!!

Alex's first t-shirt design was bought by Target for their boys department.
Talk about a proud parent moment when we saw his first design
hanging on display in Target!!
It is currently on sale at many Target locations.
It sold out in a couple locations near us!
This t-shirt has been selling at Target since before Christmas.
It has been sold in San Diego county, Orange county,
and Pierce county, Puyallup, Washington!!
So check out your local Target.

We are so proud of our talented son, Alex!!!!
You can read more about these two designs, how they were picked,
see more of his t-shirt designs,
and other graphic designs at his website,
AlexanderPavone.com

PS My new blog header is another Alexander Pavone Original!!

2 comments:

Busy Little Quilter said...

I absoulutely love it!!! How cool is that? I know you're so proud. I would be, too.

My son in majoring in Graphic Art at Full Sail University in Orlando, FL. He is able to still live at home and take classes online. Today one of the Fox news channels did an interview with someone from Full Sail University. I only caught the end of it, but graphic art is really a great field for our creative children to choose for their futures.

I'll be sure to check out my Kohls and Target to see if they have the shirts here! I'm so happy for you and your son!!!

By the way, I had to edit my recipe for Banana Split Pie. I forgot the main ingredient: bananas! I edited the recipe so you can go back to my blog and take a look.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

WOW -- that is just wonderful! Your son is very talented!! Love the new blog design, too -- congrats to your son! That's just awesome!