Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MY FAVORITE THINGS

Joan has challenged all members of CG & GQC to blog about our "favourite things!" (She's a Canadian hence the spelling of "favourite"!!)

These are a few of my favorite things......

1. My sewing machine: a Pfaff Creative 7570 (To quote Joan because I couldn't have said it better myself "sewing (and quilting) is my most favorite hobby"), and a few of my sewing/quilting accessories!


2. My doggies:That's Sydney (4) resting her head on Lacy (12)

3. DARK Chocolate: Any kind of DARK chocolate will do, but I especially love Dark Chocolate with Raspberry Filling:

4. My African Violets: I get my love of African Violets from my grandma, a very wise, godly woman with a heart of gold.
5. My collections: I have always been a collector-I love collecting: Precious Moments, cats (here are just a few of my cats that I have pretty much in every room!) pictures, scrapbooks, fire memorabilia(previously written about here), you name it! My friend Susie says I have too many collectibles. Recently I have begun to believe she may be right! So now I am only collecting "fabrics!"

6. Our RV: love to go "camping-RVing" and traveling in the RV, or by air, or by sea!pictured with my hubby, Nick, our doggies and my Highlander.


"....Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things!"



No comments: