Sunday, March 30, 2014

"OPAM 2012" (One Project A Month) - 42 FINISHED PROJECTS

  • I had even intention of being more timely with my blog posts. But in years past, time has flown by more quickly than I anticipate. Here we are at the end of March and it's been 3 months since I posted anything. Time to catch-up, with some recaps of projects I have made!
  • I hand-crafted many projects in 2012. Not only did I sew 13 quilts, I also made a few table toppers, clothes, costumes, fabric-books for the grankiddos, a variety of baby items for gifts, and several knit items. 2012 was a productive year! Here's a look of my projects and a few pictures!

  • JANUARY (1)
  • (1) Flannel Nightgown for Gigi (ankle length)
  • FEBRUARY (6)
  • (1) "Moose Junction"  Lap Quilt by McKenna Ryan
  • (1) Moose "No Trespassing" Table Runner by McKenna Ryan (all machine applique!). This one is ised in our RV and fits nicely on our credenza.
  • (2) Toddler Bibs for my two grandsons
  • (2) Toddler Knit Beanies for my grandsons
  • MARCH (1)
  • (1) "Strings for Spring" Lap Quilt (my original design)
  • APRIL
  • No Project Finishes-Made lots of Blocks for QuiltingBoard.com's Boomerang Swaps!
  • MAY (1)
  • (1) Pajama Shorts for Micah's Birthday!
  • JUNE (4)
  • (1) Hawaiian Firecracker Mystery Table Topper
  • (1) "Northern Stars" Table Runner, Paper Pieced Stars
  • (1) Princess Pillowcase for Gigi
  • (1) Fleece Blanket Sleeper (gift for new Baby)
  • JULY (1)
  • (1) "Summer in California" Lap Quilt (my original design)
  • AUGUST (3)
  • (1) Baby Swaddle Blanket
  • (1) "Beach Cottage Stars" Lap Quilt for a great friend

  • SEPTEMBER (3)
  • (1) "Dreaming of the Beach" Lap Quilt for Gigi
  • (1) "Twice As Nice" Baby Quilt, for my Great Niece, Eva, born in Sept 2012
  • (1) Baby Swaddle Blanket
  • OCTOBER (6)
  • (1) Cowboy Vest for my grandson Brody
  • (1) Camo Bib for my furture Great Niece
  • (1) Camo Burp Cloth for my future Great Niece
  • (1) "Twice As Nice Baby Quilt for my Great Niece, Olivia (born Dec 2012)

  • (1) "Play Ball" Lap Quilt for Dan
  • (1) Fleece Blanket Sleeper (gift for new Baby)
  • NOVEMBER (3)
  • (1) Pair Knit Fingerless Hand Warmers for my daughter, Nicole
  • (1) Maxi Tiered Skirt for Gigi
  • (1) Bright n' Cheery Memory Lap Quilt, for my cousin, in memory of her mom
  • DECEMBER (13)
  • (1) Doll Dress to match the Tiered Maxi Skirt for Gigi's baby doll
  • (1) Christmas Apron
  • (1) Quick Trip Christmas Lap Quilt (an UFO quilt top from 2008!)
  • (1) "Friendship Hugs" Tossed 9 Patch Lap Quilt (an UFO quilt top from Nov 2007!), a Christmas/Birthday gift for my dear friend, Susie
  • (1) Sampler Lap Quilt for my aunt
  • (1) King Size QuiltStory.blogspot's BOM Sampler Coverlet for my mom
  • (2) "Count by Numbers" Soft/Fabric Books
  • (2) Capes for Role Play for my 2 grandsons!
  • (3) PJ Bottoms for my grandkiddos.

Onto the projects of 2013!

No comments: