Wednesday, January 17, 2018

FINISHED PROJECTS OF 2017

Some of My Quilty Finishes for 2017

I finished a total of 47 Projects in 2017

The many parts that make up the Bonnie Hunter, Quiltville's, Mystery Quilt for 2016: 
"En Provence," ready to sew together!

Sewing the many parts together, before sewing them into blocks.

 Once the blocks were completed I decided not to make one large quilt. 
Instead, I made one large "En Provence" Table Topper 
and two small "En Provence" Table Toppers, one for my BFF Quilting buddy, Lynn!

My own designs for a couple of baby quilts, made with love for special friends' grandchildren!

And another for a friend's first grandson due to arrive soon!
(A Quilt in a Day Pattern: "How Charming!")

An apron for my granddaughter, Hallee, who loves to help cook and bake.

I finished this John Flynn's "Wheel of Mystery" Quilt early in 2017. 
I started this quilt at a class held at the 
Pacific International Quilt Show in Santa Clara, CA, in Mid-October of 2016.

Hallee and I with her pink Hawaiian quilt I made for her bunkbed! 
It's super cozy with Minky on the back!
 Snuggling with Papa is the best, under Hallee's new Hawaiian Quilt.

A set of 5 placemats for my daughter's new farm table made in her favorite colors!

In 2017, I got into Hexies!! 
These are hand sewn together and I can take them with me, wherever I go. 
They are easy to work on especially when traveling.
I made two Hexie Placemats (for my nightstands in my bedroom to match my Batik quilt),
 and a Hexie Pillow for my motorhome, pictured above.

Two more Hexie Pillows for my daughter's couch!

"In Full Bloom" Quilt by Mckenna Ryan (8 block quilt, 49" X 52").
I love Mckenna Ryans designs! I love all the colors in her patterns. I have made several of her patterns over the years. This one was a true machine appliqued "Labor of Love."
I started this quilt in 2014, when we went on our first USA RV Trip, 
and finally completed it in 2017.

Another Mckenna Ryan, from her series: "Beach Walk, To The Point."
I made this one at a quilt retreat in Orcutt, CA.

When I realized I didn't have any fall quilts, I decided to make more Hexies 
and sew them together for a Fall Hexie Table Runner.

Then I made a "Crazy Nines" Fall Colors Large Table Topper, 
and a smaller Table Topper from the scraps.

"Christmas Pinwheels" Table Topper made with the Lil Twister ruler.

"Christmas Blessings" Wall Hanging made with a cute panel!



No comments: