Monday, September 29, 2008

New Blog Header!

If you haven't already noticed our blog has a fantastic new header designed by our very talented son, Alex. He is currently searching for a job in the Graphic Design field, while doing some free lance work on the side.

Check out Alex's website, AP Designs, by clicking on his logo on the right of our blog!! He recently redesigned his Home page and you can see samples of his work. If you need any Graphic Design work just contact him through his website.

Besides designing our blog's header, Alex has also designed Baby Announcements, his Wedding Invitation, illustrations, layouts, t-shirts, and all the graphics and header of our daughter, Nicole's blog, Gidget Goes Home. (Click on her logo, on the right, to link to her site!)

1 comment:

nicole aka gidget said...

Well he didn't do ALL the graphics on my site, but things I did myself he basically taught me or helped me with. :) He's tight like that.