Wednesday, February 22, 2017

2016 OPAM (One Project A Month) PROJECT FINISHES

During 2016 I finished 40 ProjectS


Among my finishes I made 9 quilts of various sizes, 4 quilted table toppers, clothes for my grandkiddos, 12 hand knit projects, and more. While I finished fewer projects than last year, I did complete 3 big projects that I have been working on for several years, including this beauty, 

"Journey of a Quilter," which is hanging in my sewing room.
  • DECEMBER
  • (1) Knit V-Neck Vest for my grandson
  • (4) Knit Dish Cloths
  • (1) Flannel PJ bottoms for me
  • (5) Flannel PJ Bottoms for my grandkids
  • NOVEMBER
  • (1) McKenna Ryan Art Quilt Wall Hanging
  • (3) Knit Dish Cloths
  • OCTOBER
  • (1) "Thyme to Water" Applique Quilt (69" x69")
  • SEPTEMBER
  • (1) Plastic bag fabric holder
  • (1) Handknit Lacy Sweater Vest for a special lady
  • AUGUST
  • (1) Handknit Lacy Sweater Vest for my granddaughter, Gigi
  • (3) Half-Sq Triangle Lap Quilts for Charity
  • (1) Mystery Over-sized Queen Quilt in Batiks
  • (2) Northwest Trip Memories Table Toppers 24" sq
  • JULY
  • (1) Baby Quilt
  • JUNE
  • (1) Flannel Baby Burp Cloth
  • (1) Fleece Blanket with Satin Binding
  • (1) Sampler Lap Quilt made with Quilt Blocks Swapped
  • (1) "Taylored Stars Queen Quilt
  • (1) Red White and Blue Round Robin Tablecloth/Quilt
  • MAY
  • (1) Flannel Comfy Shorts for my grandson Seth
  • (1) 84" Tablecloth
  • (1) Hand Knit Long Lacy Sweater Vest for my daughter
  • APRIL
  • (1) PJ bottoms for my granddaughter-Hallee
  • (2) Flannel Baby Girl Burp Cloths
  • MARCH
  • (1) Hand Knit Scarf
  • FEBRUARY
  • (1) "Journey of a Quilter" (started July/2014)
  • (1) "Beachy Stars" Lap Quilt

No comments: